“You don’t need to give me credit for this recipe.”
“But mom, if I don’t, people will think it’s my recipe, and that wouldn’t be honest!”
So, yeah, this isn’t my gluten-free recipe. It sure is yummy!
- 8-10 medium sized apples, peeled and sliced
- Mix together:
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg and cloves if desired.
- ¾ cup of sugar
- ¾ cup of white rice flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. of nutmeg
- Dash of cloves
- 1 stick of butter or margarine.
1. Stir together all the filling ingredients and place in an 8×8 or 9×9 inch pan.
2. Cut butter into the other topping ingredients until mixture is crumbly.
3. Sprinkle topping over apples and pat down gently. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 50 to 60 minutes.
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.